Hardwood floors are a great addition to any home in the greater Sherwood Park and Edmonton area. The experts at Floor Coverings International Sherwood Park love hardwood floors because they are durable and available in hundreds of different looks that will fit anyone’s personal style. Wood floors come in different species, colors, stains, finishes, textures, and more! Our start to finish process is what sets us apart from other hardwood flooring companies. Our innovative mobile showroom and trained design associates make the process of picking out and installing hardwood floors simple and fun. Learn more about the benefits of hardwood flooring below!
Pros of Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood floors come in many different style options. You can install anything from distressed blonde oak to birch hardwood floors with a satin finish. The options are endless and can match anyone’s design aesthetic.
- Hardwood floors are very durable and hold up well to everyday wear and tear. This does vary depending on the species of wood.
- Hardwood floors can be sanded and refinished to keep the floors looking brand new for decades.
- Hardwood floors add value to the home.
Cons of Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood cannot be installed in rooms with high levels of moisture such as the kitchen or bathroom.
- Sound carries more in houses with hardwood floors, but this problem can be helped with area rugs.
Edmonton Hardwood Flooring Professionals
At Floor Coverings International Sherwood Park, we offer free in-home design consultations to all of our customers. We bring our mobile showroom to your home, allowing you to see different hardwood flooring samples in the comfort and lighting of your own home. Our design associates will ask several questions about your budget, lifestyle, home, and more to determine the perfect hardwood. After you’ve received your free estimate and decided on the right flooring, we will even install the floors for you!
Contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We look forward to working with you on your next hardwood flooring project!
Photo Credit: Bashutskyy